ACC appoints Harish Badami as new CEO & managing director
Mumbai: The Board of Directors of ACC Limited today appointed Harish Badami as CEO & Managing Director designate with effect from August 1.
Badami will assume responsibility as CEO & MD of the company for a period of five years. He will succeed Kuldip Kaura, whose term of office as CEO & MD was extended until December 31, 2014, a company statement said.
"With Jamul cement plant in Durg district of Chhattisgarh expansion coming on stream next year, ACC is now well poised to serve the Indian market which is on the threshold of rapid growth, Kaura said.
"At this juncture, with the economy showing positive signs, I look forward to the exciting opportunity to participate in its growth," Badami said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged