Adarsh case should have been probed thoroughly: Shiv Sena chief
Mumbai: Reacting to the breather given by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) to former Maharashtra chief minister Ashok Chavan in the Adarsh scam, Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray said here on Thursday that the matter should have been investigated thoroughly.
"First they commit the crime. Then they themselves get it investigated and later give themselves a clean chit," Uddhav said.
He questioned why the investigation was carried out in an unprofessional manner.
"Why are names of the accused being dropped? I am not saying that Ashok Chavan is the accused, but why was the investigation not thorough," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: AIADMK member from Cuddalore dies after seeing news about Tamil Nadu CM's cardiac arrest