Adarsh society scam: Ashok Chavan claims innocence
Jalna: Former Maharashtra chief minister
Ashok Chavan, who had to leave the office over his alleged
role in the Adarsh housing society scam, on Saturday maintained that
he was innocent and would come out clean in the case.
Chavan, who stayed at the government guest house here
before going to his hometown Nanded, refused to answer
specific queries about Adarsh but stated that he was innocent.
He lamented that the issues concerning the development of
Marathwada were not raised in the assembly session that
concluded on Friday.
Referring to the self-financed private universities bill
passed by the state legislature, he said the bill would ensure
high quality of education and meet the needs of the students.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie