Aditya Thackeray`s security stepped up
Mumbai: After reviewing the security cover
provided to Aditya, grandson of Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray,
police have further stepped up his security.
A top police official said on Sunday that the security of
Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray`s son has been
beefed up, with deployment of additional security personnel.
A decision to this effect was taken after police held a
meeting, in which, protection provided to various VIPs,
builders and Bollywood stars was reviewed, the official said.
The Yuva Sena chief has already been provided `X`
category security, with an armed policeman deployed round the
"Two armed policemen will be with Thackeray round
the clock," the official said adding that, "The number of
policemen to protect Thackeray has been increased under the
same `X` category."
Aditya was recently in the news after his convoy was
overtaken by a motorcade of state Industries minister Narayan
Rane`s son, momentary blocking the former`s vehicle and
triggering tension in Worli in central Mumbai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack