Aditya Thackeray`s security stepped up
Mumbai: After reviewing the security cover
provided to Aditya, grandson of Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray,
police have further stepped up his security.
A top police official said on Sunday that the security of
Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray`s son has been
beefed up, with deployment of additional security personnel.
A decision to this effect was taken after police held a
meeting, in which, protection provided to various VIPs,
builders and Bollywood stars was reviewed, the official said.
The Yuva Sena chief has already been provided `X`
category security, with an armed policeman deployed round the
"Two armed policemen will be with Thackeray round
the clock," the official said adding that, "The number of
policemen to protect Thackeray has been increased under the
same `X` category."
Aditya was recently in the news after his convoy was
overtaken by a motorcade of state Industries minister Narayan
Rane`s son, momentary blocking the former`s vehicle and
triggering tension in Worli in central Mumbai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi