Aditya Thackeray`s security stepped up
Mumbai: After reviewing the security cover
provided to Aditya, grandson of Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray,
police have further stepped up his security.
A top police official said on Sunday that the security of
Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray`s son has been
beefed up, with deployment of additional security personnel.
A decision to this effect was taken after police held a
meeting, in which, protection provided to various VIPs,
builders and Bollywood stars was reviewed, the official said.
The Yuva Sena chief has already been provided `X`
category security, with an armed policeman deployed round the
"Two armed policemen will be with Thackeray round
the clock," the official said adding that, "The number of
policemen to protect Thackeray has been increased under the
same `X` category."
Aditya was recently in the news after his convoy was
overtaken by a motorcade of state Industries minister Narayan
Rane`s son, momentary blocking the former`s vehicle and
triggering tension in Worli in central Mumbai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi