Advani`s yatra to enter Vidarbha on Oct 17
Nagpur: Senior BJP leader L K Advani`s
38-day `Jan Chetna Yatra` to take on the UPA Government on
issues of corruption and blackmoney, will be reaching Vidarbha
on October 17 and proceed to Andhra Pradesh next day.
Advani`s yatra will be accorded a rousing welcome at
Kelwad on Maharashtra border in the morning. BJP national
President Nitin Gadkari and state unit office bearers are
likely to receive him on his Vidarbha entry, party sources
Later, he will be accorded another reception at Saoner
and at Koradi where he will take lunch and rest before
reaching Nagpur. After receiving him at Jhingabai Talki, on
city outskirts, the yatra will reach directly at Chitnis Park
stadium in eastern part of city in Mahal where a public
meeting has been organised in the evening.
Advani will then talk to media before departing for
Hinghangaht in neighbouring Wardha district enroute to
Pandharkawda in Yavatmal district to proceed to Adilabad in
Andhra Pradesh on October 18, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed