Advani`s yatra to enter Vidarbha on Oct 17
Nagpur: Senior BJP leader L K Advani`s
38-day `Jan Chetna Yatra` to take on the UPA Government on
issues of corruption and blackmoney, will be reaching Vidarbha
on October 17 and proceed to Andhra Pradesh next day.
Advani`s yatra will be accorded a rousing welcome at
Kelwad on Maharashtra border in the morning. BJP national
President Nitin Gadkari and state unit office bearers are
likely to receive him on his Vidarbha entry, party sources
Later, he will be accorded another reception at Saoner
and at Koradi where he will take lunch and rest before
reaching Nagpur. After receiving him at Jhingabai Talki, on
city outskirts, the yatra will reach directly at Chitnis Park
stadium in eastern part of city in Mahal where a public
meeting has been organised in the evening.
Advani will then talk to media before departing for
Hinghangaht in neighbouring Wardha district enroute to
Pandharkawda in Yavatmal district to proceed to Adilabad in
Andhra Pradesh on October 18, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened