Advantage Vidarbha conference put off to Feb 25-26
Nagpur: `Advantage Vidarbha`, a two-day conference to discuss various developmental issues of the region, which was to be held in first week of February ,has been postponed to February 25.
A decision for postponement was taken at a meeting chaired by Maharashtra Industries Minister Narayan Rane in Mumbai yesterday.
Nagpur District Guardian Minister Shivajirao Moghe is keen to host the conference to attract investments in Vidarbha by showcasing the existing facilities, natural resources and geographical locations.
Rane called on the officials of his Ministry to prepare a roadmap for proper planning of industrial development of Vidarbha in the next ten years.
The focus will be on automobile, food processing, textile energy, mining, logistic and tourism sector, the meeting was informed, according to an official release issued today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part II
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part III
- Like seriously! Kanye West lying naked along with other 11 personalities in his 'Famous' video - Watch
- Why hot climate fuels aggression, violence
- Dinosaur-era bugs knew how to camouflage
- Mumbai school refuses admission to boy, judge offers to pay fees
- Jitu Rai pips three-time Olympic champion Jongoh Jin to clinch the silver medal