Advantage Vidarbha conference put off to Feb 25-26
Nagpur: `Advantage Vidarbha`, a two-day conference to discuss various developmental issues of the region, which was to be held in first week of February ,has been postponed to February 25.
A decision for postponement was taken at a meeting chaired by Maharashtra Industries Minister Narayan Rane in Mumbai yesterday.
Nagpur District Guardian Minister Shivajirao Moghe is keen to host the conference to attract investments in Vidarbha by showcasing the existing facilities, natural resources and geographical locations.
Rane called on the officials of his Ministry to prepare a roadmap for proper planning of industrial development of Vidarbha in the next ten years.
The focus will be on automobile, food processing, textile energy, mining, logistic and tourism sector, the meeting was informed, according to an official release issued today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: Panel discussion on students turning traitors at JNU - Part IV
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"