Advantage Vidarbha conference put off to Feb 25-26
Nagpur: `Advantage Vidarbha`, a two-day conference to discuss various developmental issues of the region, which was to be held in first week of February ,has been postponed to February 25.
A decision for postponement was taken at a meeting chaired by Maharashtra Industries Minister Narayan Rane in Mumbai yesterday.
Nagpur District Guardian Minister Shivajirao Moghe is keen to host the conference to attract investments in Vidarbha by showcasing the existing facilities, natural resources and geographical locations.
Rane called on the officials of his Ministry to prepare a roadmap for proper planning of industrial development of Vidarbha in the next ten years.
The focus will be on automobile, food processing, textile energy, mining, logistic and tourism sector, the meeting was informed, according to an official release issued today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing