Advantage Vidarbha conference put off to Feb 25-26
Nagpur: `Advantage Vidarbha`, a two-day conference to discuss various developmental issues of the region, which was to be held in first week of February ,has been postponed to February 25.
A decision for postponement was taken at a meeting chaired by Maharashtra Industries Minister Narayan Rane in Mumbai yesterday.
Nagpur District Guardian Minister Shivajirao Moghe is keen to host the conference to attract investments in Vidarbha by showcasing the existing facilities, natural resources and geographical locations.
Rane called on the officials of his Ministry to prepare a roadmap for proper planning of industrial development of Vidarbha in the next ten years.
The focus will be on automobile, food processing, textile energy, mining, logistic and tourism sector, the meeting was informed, according to an official release issued today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read