Advantage Vidarbha conference put off to Feb 25-26
Nagpur: `Advantage Vidarbha`, a two-day conference to discuss various developmental issues of the region, which was to be held in first week of February ,has been postponed to February 25.
A decision for postponement was taken at a meeting chaired by Maharashtra Industries Minister Narayan Rane in Mumbai yesterday.
Nagpur District Guardian Minister Shivajirao Moghe is keen to host the conference to attract investments in Vidarbha by showcasing the existing facilities, natural resources and geographical locations.
Rane called on the officials of his Ministry to prepare a roadmap for proper planning of industrial development of Vidarbha in the next ten years.
The focus will be on automobile, food processing, textile energy, mining, logistic and tourism sector, the meeting was informed, according to an official release issued today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?