After Rahul`s disapproval, Chavan to consult colleagues over Adarsh report
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Cornered after Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi publicly disapproved of the decision of his government to reject a judicial commission`s report on Adarsh Scam, Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan said he will consult his colleagues over the matter.
"I will consult my colleagues and will decide my next course of action," Chavan told scribes.
The report of the two-member commission headed by retired High Court judge JA Patil indicted several politicians including three former Chief Ministers for "blatant violations" of statutory provisions.
And on being questioned about it, Rahul said he doesn`t agree with Maharashtra Cabinet rejecting Adarsh commission report, they should reconsider it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Iraqi charged with having `trace` explosives in Poland
- Nepali President paves way for electing new government
- Violence in J&K, North East affecting 'local' tourism: Mahesh Sharma
- VIDEO! Watch Chris Woakes hit Mohammad Amir for a 'Sehwag-esque' uppercut six
- Study to assess time spent by teachers in non-teaching work