After Uddhav, son Aditya to go on state tour
Mumbai: Hoping to connect with the youth, Yuva Sena chief Aditya Thackeray, Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray`s son, will embark on a statewide tour, the party said here Thursday.
He will starting from Mahad town in Raigad in coastal Konkan region. Aditya will address meetings of youth, attempting to understand their problems and provide solutions.
He will also conduct road shows targeting the youth from all sections of society in the Raigad tour, which will end Monday evening in Khalapur.
Aditya will be accompanied by several top Shiv Sena leaders and a large number of supporters.
Aditya`s tour comes barely a month after his father and Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray completed his statewide trip following the death of party patriarch Bal Thackeray Nov 17 last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions