After Uddhav, son Aditya to go on state tour
Mumbai: Hoping to connect with the youth, Yuva Sena chief Aditya Thackeray, Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray`s son, will embark on a statewide tour, the party said here Thursday.
He will starting from Mahad town in Raigad in coastal Konkan region. Aditya will address meetings of youth, attempting to understand their problems and provide solutions.
He will also conduct road shows targeting the youth from all sections of society in the Raigad tour, which will end Monday evening in Khalapur.
Aditya will be accompanied by several top Shiv Sena leaders and a large number of supporters.
Aditya`s tour comes barely a month after his father and Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray completed his statewide trip following the death of party patriarch Bal Thackeray Nov 17 last year.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark