After Uddhav, son Aditya to go on state tour
Mumbai: Hoping to connect with the youth, Yuva Sena chief Aditya Thackeray, Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray`s son, will embark on a statewide tour, the party said here Thursday.
He will starting from Mahad town in Raigad in coastal Konkan region. Aditya will address meetings of youth, attempting to understand their problems and provide solutions.
He will also conduct road shows targeting the youth from all sections of society in the Raigad tour, which will end Monday evening in Khalapur.
Aditya will be accompanied by several top Shiv Sena leaders and a large number of supporters.
Aditya`s tour comes barely a month after his father and Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray completed his statewide trip following the death of party patriarch Bal Thackeray Nov 17 last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!