After Uddhav, son Aditya to go on state tour
Mumbai: Hoping to connect with the youth, Yuva Sena chief Aditya Thackeray, Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray`s son, will embark on a statewide tour, the party said here Thursday.
He will starting from Mahad town in Raigad in coastal Konkan region. Aditya will address meetings of youth, attempting to understand their problems and provide solutions.
He will also conduct road shows targeting the youth from all sections of society in the Raigad tour, which will end Monday evening in Khalapur.
Aditya will be accompanied by several top Shiv Sena leaders and a large number of supporters.
Aditya`s tour comes barely a month after his father and Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray completed his statewide trip following the death of party patriarch Bal Thackeray Nov 17 last year.
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- Film with Alia Bhatt not typical hero-heroine one: Shah Rukh Khan
- IPL 9: Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders – Probably playing XIs; players to watch out for
- Amazing! Village in China painted with 3D colours to attract tourists; See PICS
- Vital facts about Kangana Ranaut's leaked image suppressed: Hrithik Roshan's camp
- Sunita Williams, team to ensure safe cargo flights to ISS