After Uddhav, son Aditya to go on state tour
Mumbai: Hoping to connect with the youth, Yuva Sena chief Aditya Thackeray, Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray`s son, will embark on a statewide tour, the party said here Thursday.
He will starting from Mahad town in Raigad in coastal Konkan region. Aditya will address meetings of youth, attempting to understand their problems and provide solutions.
He will also conduct road shows targeting the youth from all sections of society in the Raigad tour, which will end Monday evening in Khalapur.
Aditya will be accompanied by several top Shiv Sena leaders and a large number of supporters.
Aditya`s tour comes barely a month after his father and Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray completed his statewide trip following the death of party patriarch Bal Thackeray Nov 17 last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you