AI aircraft makes emergency landing
Mumbai: A Chennai-Mumbai Air India (AI)
flight, carrying 118 passengers and crew, made an emergency
landing here this evening after it developed a technical snag.
"The AI 672 flight landed safely and all the 118
passengers and crew disembarked safely," a Mumbai airport
When contacted, an Air India spokesperson confirmed
The aircraft developed a technical snag in the engine
following which the pilot was forced to make an emergency
landing at the airport, the AI spokesperson said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why