AI aircraft makes emergency landing
Mumbai: A Chennai-Mumbai Air India (AI)
flight, carrying 118 passengers and crew, made an emergency
landing here this evening after it developed a technical snag.
"The AI 672 flight landed safely and all the 118
passengers and crew disembarked safely," a Mumbai airport
When contacted, an Air India spokesperson confirmed
The aircraft developed a technical snag in the engine
following which the pilot was forced to make an emergency
landing at the airport, the AI spokesperson said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok