AI aircraft makes emergency landing
Mumbai: A Chennai-Mumbai Air India (AI)
flight, carrying 118 passengers and crew, made an emergency
landing here this evening after it developed a technical snag.
"The AI 672 flight landed safely and all the 118
passengers and crew disembarked safely," a Mumbai airport
When contacted, an Air India spokesperson confirmed
The aircraft developed a technical snag in the engine
following which the pilot was forced to make an emergency
landing at the airport, the AI spokesperson said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!