AI aircraft makes emergency landing
Mumbai: A Chennai-Mumbai Air India (AI)
flight, carrying 118 passengers and crew, made an emergency
landing here this evening after it developed a technical snag.
"The AI 672 flight landed safely and all the 118
passengers and crew disembarked safely," a Mumbai airport
When contacted, an Air India spokesperson confirmed
The aircraft developed a technical snag in the engine
following which the pilot was forced to make an emergency
landing at the airport, the AI spokesperson said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi