AI flight forced to land in Jaipur
New Delhi: An Air India flight from Delhi to Ahmedabad carrying 103 passengers was forced to land in Jaipur after a suspected problem in its landing gear.
The Airbus 321, which left Delhi at 6 AM, landed in Jaipur after a technical problem was suspected in its landing gear, officials said.
Another aircraft was sent from Delhi take the passengers on their onward journey and the flight reached Ahmedabad at 9 am.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Chidambaram wonders if Modi govt 'deserves' RBI Governor Raghuram Rajan
- Iran`s supreme leader Khamenei warns of Western 'schemes' as new MPs meet
- Confusion prevails over surrender of top aide of Hizb-ul-Mujahideen commander in Kashmir
- NASA to make second attempt to inflate expandable habitat on ISS
- SpaceX makes third rocket landing on droneship