AI flight forced to land in Jaipur
New Delhi: An Air India flight from Delhi to Ahmedabad carrying 103 passengers was forced to land in Jaipur after a suspected problem in its landing gear.
The Airbus 321, which left Delhi at 6 AM, landed in Jaipur after a technical problem was suspected in its landing gear, officials said.
Another aircraft was sent from Delhi take the passengers on their onward journey and the flight reached Ahmedabad at 9 am.
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover set floor ablaze with killer moves at wedding reception – Watch here
- Petrol, diesel-run cabs banned from Delhi-NCR roads from today
- Wealth from waste: A novel Indian biotech solution
- IAF chopper sprinkles water to douse Uttarakhand forest fires; Rajnath Singh reviews situation
- China may reconsider stand on Pakistani terrorists Hafiz Saeed, Masood Azhar?