Ajit Pawar breaking up my house: Gopinath Munde
Beed: BJP leader Gopinath Munde, whose elder
brother is all set to join the NCP, on Wednesday said that senior NCP
leader and Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar was
"breaking up" his house.
Talking to reporters here, Munde also alleged that Pawar
was trying to sideline Chhagan Bhujbal within NCP, in order to
finish the OBC leadership in the state.
"OBCs are a big factor in the state`s politics. There are
two OBC leaders, I and Bhujbal. Pawar family is hounding us,
when they realised that they can`t finish me, they tried to
break up my house," Munde said.
Munde also expressed confidence that despite recent
setbacks, his political career was far from over.
Pandit-anna Munde, Gopinath Munde`s elder brother,
announced last week that he would be joining NCP. Also, his
nephew and BJP MLC Dhananjay Munde is currently at loggerheads
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?