Ajit Pawar breaking up my house: Gopinath Munde
Beed: BJP leader Gopinath Munde, whose elder
brother is all set to join the NCP, on Wednesday said that senior NCP
leader and Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar was
"breaking up" his house.
Talking to reporters here, Munde also alleged that Pawar
was trying to sideline Chhagan Bhujbal within NCP, in order to
finish the OBC leadership in the state.
"OBCs are a big factor in the state`s politics. There are
two OBC leaders, I and Bhujbal. Pawar family is hounding us,
when they realised that they can`t finish me, they tried to
break up my house," Munde said.
Munde also expressed confidence that despite recent
setbacks, his political career was far from over.
Pandit-anna Munde, Gopinath Munde`s elder brother,
announced last week that he would be joining NCP. Also, his
nephew and BJP MLC Dhananjay Munde is currently at loggerheads
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'