Ajit Pawar must resign; must not be pardoned: Gopinath Munde
Aurangabad: Maharashtra`s BJP senior leader Gopinath Munde said here on Monday that Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar should resign for his insensitive remarks on drought and load-shedding.
He should not be pardoned, Munde said, during a demonstration in front of the divisional commissioner`s office here, demanding relief to farmers whose fruit orchards had gone dry.
He said that though the state government had declared that it would compensate farmers for their loss, they had not received anything so far.
He demanded that the state government should declare drought in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport
- Colombia peace deal to be signed late September