Ajit Pawar must resign; must not be pardoned: Gopinath Munde
Aurangabad: Maharashtra`s BJP senior leader Gopinath Munde said here on Monday that Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar should resign for his insensitive remarks on drought and load-shedding.
He should not be pardoned, Munde said, during a demonstration in front of the divisional commissioner`s office here, demanding relief to farmers whose fruit orchards had gone dry.
He said that though the state government had declared that it would compensate farmers for their loss, they had not received anything so far.
He demanded that the state government should declare drought in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader