Ajit Pawar must resign; must not be pardoned: Gopinath Munde
Aurangabad: Maharashtra`s BJP senior leader Gopinath Munde said here on Monday that Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar should resign for his insensitive remarks on drought and load-shedding.
He should not be pardoned, Munde said, during a demonstration in front of the divisional commissioner`s office here, demanding relief to farmers whose fruit orchards had gone dry.
He said that though the state government had declared that it would compensate farmers for their loss, they had not received anything so far.
He demanded that the state government should declare drought in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics