Ajit Pawar must resign; must not be pardoned: Gopinath Munde
Aurangabad: Maharashtra`s BJP senior leader Gopinath Munde said here on Monday that Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar should resign for his insensitive remarks on drought and load-shedding.
He should not be pardoned, Munde said, during a demonstration in front of the divisional commissioner`s office here, demanding relief to farmers whose fruit orchards had gone dry.
He said that though the state government had declared that it would compensate farmers for their loss, they had not received anything so far.
He demanded that the state government should declare drought in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption