Ajit Pawar must resign; must not be pardoned: Gopinath Munde
Aurangabad: Maharashtra`s BJP senior leader Gopinath Munde said here on Monday that Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar should resign for his insensitive remarks on drought and load-shedding.
He should not be pardoned, Munde said, during a demonstration in front of the divisional commissioner`s office here, demanding relief to farmers whose fruit orchards had gone dry.
He said that though the state government had declared that it would compensate farmers for their loss, they had not received anything so far.
He demanded that the state government should declare drought in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PoK continues to remains tense over rigged election; locals burn Pakistani flag in Neelam Valley
- Rio Olympics 2016: Usain Bolt eyes 'triple triple' after fitness scare
- Trump has sacrificed nothing: father of Pak-origin US soldier
- Rio 2016: Brazil arrests man on terrorism charges ahead of Olympics
- Hillary Clinton: Burning ambition and resilience to match