Ajit Pawar says all is well between him and Chavan
Mumbai: Senior NCP leader and Maharashtra`s former Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar on Wednesday said everything was hunky dory between him and Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan.
"There were never any differences between us," Pawar, who had recently launched a veiled attack on the chief minister, claimed at an award function.
"Everything is fine between us," he claimed.
"We are together and there is no question that we will go apart," Pawar said.
He asked Chavan to appoint directors and chairmen to textile mills on merit.
"Those running an institution properly only should be appointed," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Brexit consequences: India well prepared to deal with it, says FM Jaitley
- Two Delhi minor girls raped in Uttarakhand
- Does Deepika Padukone's red hot avatar at IIFA 2016 remind you of Angelina Jolie at Oscars? See inside
- Brexit knocks off Rs 1.8 trillion from Indian stock market wealth
- Brexit impact: RBI will provide liquidity wherever necessary, says Raghuram Rajan