Ajit Pawar says all is well between him and Chavan
Mumbai: Senior NCP leader and Maharashtra`s former Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar on Wednesday said everything was hunky dory between him and Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan.
"There were never any differences between us," Pawar, who had recently launched a veiled attack on the chief minister, claimed at an award function.
"Everything is fine between us," he claimed.
"We are together and there is no question that we will go apart," Pawar said.
He asked Chavan to appoint directors and chairmen to textile mills on merit.
"Those running an institution properly only should be appointed," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral