Ajit Pawar says all is well between him and Chavan
Mumbai: Senior NCP leader and Maharashtra`s former Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar on Wednesday said everything was hunky dory between him and Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan.
"There were never any differences between us," Pawar, who had recently launched a veiled attack on the chief minister, claimed at an award function.
"Everything is fine between us," he claimed.
"We are together and there is no question that we will go apart," Pawar said.
He asked Chavan to appoint directors and chairmen to textile mills on merit.
"Those running an institution properly only should be appointed," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?