Ajit Pawar says all is well between him and Chavan
Mumbai: Senior NCP leader and Maharashtra`s former Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar on Wednesday said everything was hunky dory between him and Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan.
"There were never any differences between us," Pawar, who had recently launched a veiled attack on the chief minister, claimed at an award function.
"Everything is fine between us," he claimed.
"We are together and there is no question that we will go apart," Pawar said.
He asked Chavan to appoint directors and chairmen to textile mills on merit.
"Those running an institution properly only should be appointed," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened