Ajit Pawar says all is well between him and Chavan
Mumbai: Senior NCP leader and Maharashtra`s former Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar on Wednesday said everything was hunky dory between him and Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan.
"There were never any differences between us," Pawar, who had recently launched a veiled attack on the chief minister, claimed at an award function.
"Everything is fine between us," he claimed.
"We are together and there is no question that we will go apart," Pawar said.
He asked Chavan to appoint directors and chairmen to textile mills on merit.
"Those running an institution properly only should be appointed," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation