Alert train driver averts accident
Amritsar: A major train tragedy was on Thursday
averted when the driver of Nanded-bound Sachkhand Express
stopped the train after noticing that two of its bogies had
"The train`s driver applied emergency breaks after he
noticed jerks in the engine minutes after the train left the
station here," railway officials said.
The train resumed its journey for Nanded in Maharashtra
after the two bogies were detached, they said.
Meanwhile, a high-level committee has been formed to find
out the reasons behind the derailment of the bogies, they
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi addresses public meeting in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali