All Delhi gang-rape accused are Biharis: Raj Thackeray
Mumbai: Amidst huge outrage over rising rape incidents and crime against women across the country, Maharashtra Navnirman Sena chief Raj Thackeray on Saturday blamed people from Bihar for rising incidents of rapes in India.
Addressing a rally in Mumbai, Raj Thackeray said that while everyone is discussing the Delhi gang-rape incident, nobody is asking where these men came from.
"Everyone is merely talking about the rape. No one is asking who did this. So many cases are slapped against me (for speaking against Biharis) but no one is talking about the fact that all these rapists are from Bihar," he said.
This is not the first time when Raj Thackeray humiliated the people of Bihar. In the past also, the MNS chief was criticised for calling Biharis in Maharashtra as "infiltrators" and ridiculing Chhath Puja.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers