Amravati board achieves 89% pass percentage in SSC exams
Amravati: Amravati Divisional Board of
Maharashtra State Secondary and Higher Secondary Education
achieved 89.06 pass percentage in March 2010 exams, the result
of which was announced today.
The Board finished third best in the state after Mumbai
(89.52 per cent) and Pune (89.23 per cent). Nagpur finished
fifth with 83.08 per cent.
In overall performance of the fresh and repeater
candidates, Amravati Divisional Board topped the state with
86.16 passing percentage.
A total of 1,54,461 students had taken the board exam
out which 1,37,559 emerged successful.
Girls outshone boys with a pass percentage of 90.61 as
compared to 87.68 per cent achieved by boys.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown