Amravati board achieves 89% pass percentage in SSC exams
Amravati: Amravati Divisional Board of
Maharashtra State Secondary and Higher Secondary Education
achieved 89.06 pass percentage in March 2010 exams, the result
of which was announced today.
The Board finished third best in the state after Mumbai
(89.52 per cent) and Pune (89.23 per cent). Nagpur finished
fifth with 83.08 per cent.
In overall performance of the fresh and repeater
candidates, Amravati Divisional Board topped the state with
86.16 passing percentage.
A total of 1,54,461 students had taken the board exam
out which 1,37,559 emerged successful.
Girls outshone boys with a pass percentage of 90.61 as
compared to 87.68 per cent achieved by boys.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report