Amravati board achieves 89% pass percentage in SSC exams
Amravati: Amravati Divisional Board of
Maharashtra State Secondary and Higher Secondary Education
achieved 89.06 pass percentage in March 2010 exams, the result
of which was announced today.
The Board finished third best in the state after Mumbai
(89.52 per cent) and Pune (89.23 per cent). Nagpur finished
fifth with 83.08 per cent.
In overall performance of the fresh and repeater
candidates, Amravati Divisional Board topped the state with
86.16 passing percentage.
A total of 1,54,461 students had taken the board exam
out which 1,37,559 emerged successful.
Girls outshone boys with a pass percentage of 90.61 as
compared to 87.68 per cent achieved by boys.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: America standing against old nemesis Russia rather than ISIS
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know