Andaman Express parcel van catches fire
Nagpur: A parcel van of the 16031 Chennai-Jammu Andaman Express caught fire early Friday at Godhni station near here, railway sources said.
The parcel van attached next to engine caught fire and was immediately detached from the train.
Fire tenders from city were rushed to the spot and managed to douse the flames.
Later, the train left for destination further, Central Railway, Nagpur division, PRO P D Patil, said, adding no one was injured in the incident.
Railways are investigating the cause of fire, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price