Andaman Express parcel van catches fire
Nagpur: A parcel van of the 16031 Chennai-Jammu Andaman Express caught fire early Friday at Godhni station near here, railway sources said.
The parcel van attached next to engine caught fire and was immediately detached from the train.
Fire tenders from city were rushed to the spot and managed to douse the flames.
Later, the train left for destination further, Central Railway, Nagpur division, PRO P D Patil, said, adding no one was injured in the incident.
Railways are investigating the cause of fire, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Breathtaking dance steps performed by sibling goes viral – Watch video to believe it!
- Seven of marriage party electrocuted in Telangana
- IS-linked cell in Morocco planned attack in Brussels
- NDRF says ‘fire out in 70% of affected areas’, Centre sends team to probe Uttarakhand forest fires
- Major shift in Modi govt’s stand on Hurriyat leaders as VK Singh says ‘they are citizens of India’?