Andhashraddha Nirmulan Samiti received foreign funds: Sena
Shirdi: Senior Shiv Sena leader Ramdas Kadam said here on Wednesday that the Maharashtra government had no moral right to pass the Anti-Superstition Bill.
He said that Maharashtra minister Shivajirao Moghe against whom he had brought a breach of privilege motion earlier had confessed that the Andhashraddha Nirmulan Samiti formed by assassinated rationalist and activist Dr Narendra Dabholkar had received foreign funding.
"I have some documents proving that the late Dr Dabholkar`s Andhashraddha Nirmulan Samiti (Committee for Eradication of Blind Faith) had received foreign funding, though Dr Dabholkar had written in his book that his organisation had not received any foreign funds," Ramdas Kadam said, talking to reporters here today, during his visit to Shirdi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed in Tamil Nadu Assembly; didn't use force on crowd, says Chennai Police Commissioner
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur