Andhashraddha Nirmulan Samiti received foreign funds: Sena
Shirdi: Senior Shiv Sena leader Ramdas Kadam said here on Wednesday that the Maharashtra government had no moral right to pass the Anti-Superstition Bill.
He said that Maharashtra minister Shivajirao Moghe against whom he had brought a breach of privilege motion earlier had confessed that the Andhashraddha Nirmulan Samiti formed by assassinated rationalist and activist Dr Narendra Dabholkar had received foreign funding.
"I have some documents proving that the late Dr Dabholkar`s Andhashraddha Nirmulan Samiti (Committee for Eradication of Blind Faith) had received foreign funding, though Dr Dabholkar had written in his book that his organisation had not received any foreign funds," Ramdas Kadam said, talking to reporters here today, during his visit to Shirdi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Donald Trump calls for immediate closure of ''corrupt'' Clinton Foundation
- Hillary Clinton e-mail scandal: FBI discovers 15,000 more e-mails
- British police intercept drones flying drugs, cell phones into London prison
- My writing will never be the same, says author Perumal Murugan
- Japan's first lady makes first visit to Pearl Harbor