Andhashraddha Nirmulan Samiti received foreign funds: Sena
Shirdi: Senior Shiv Sena leader Ramdas Kadam said here on Wednesday that the Maharashtra government had no moral right to pass the Anti-Superstition Bill.
He said that Maharashtra minister Shivajirao Moghe against whom he had brought a breach of privilege motion earlier had confessed that the Andhashraddha Nirmulan Samiti formed by assassinated rationalist and activist Dr Narendra Dabholkar had received foreign funding.
"I have some documents proving that the late Dr Dabholkar`s Andhashraddha Nirmulan Samiti (Committee for Eradication of Blind Faith) had received foreign funding, though Dr Dabholkar had written in his book that his organisation had not received any foreign funds," Ramdas Kadam said, talking to reporters here today, during his visit to Shirdi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Development replaces fear in Jeeram Ghati in Chhattisgarh's Bastar district post 2013 Naxal attack
- Trains being searched at Mathura Railway Station post bomb threat call
- I had a vision of scoring the winning goal: Cristiano Ronaldo
- Revealed: What RCB, SRH players did on the night before IPL final!
- Housing.Com to achieve $10 million revenue this fiscal