Anita Ghodele is Aurangabad civic chief
Aurangabad: Independent candidate Anita
Ghodele, supported by Shiv Sena-BJP alliance, was elected as
the 18th Mayor of the Aurangabad Municipal Corporation (AMC).
BJP candidate Prashant Desarda would be the Deputy Mayor.
The elections for Mayor and Deputy Mayor were held on Friday
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends
- Vyapam scam: Only courts can order CBI probe, says Rajnath Singh