Anita Ghodele is Aurangabad civic chief
Aurangabad: Independent candidate Anita
Ghodele, supported by Shiv Sena-BJP alliance, was elected as
the 18th Mayor of the Aurangabad Municipal Corporation (AMC).
BJP candidate Prashant Desarda would be the Deputy Mayor.
The elections for Mayor and Deputy Mayor were held on Friday
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out