Anita Ghodele is Aurangabad civic chief
Aurangabad: Independent candidate Anita
Ghodele, supported by Shiv Sena-BJP alliance, was elected as
the 18th Mayor of the Aurangabad Municipal Corporation (AMC).
BJP candidate Prashant Desarda would be the Deputy Mayor.
The elections for Mayor and Deputy Mayor were held on Friday
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation