Anita Ghodele is Aurangabad civic chief
Aurangabad: Independent candidate Anita
Ghodele, supported by Shiv Sena-BJP alliance, was elected as
the 18th Mayor of the Aurangabad Municipal Corporation (AMC).
BJP candidate Prashant Desarda would be the Deputy Mayor.
The elections for Mayor and Deputy Mayor were held on Friday
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof