Anna to undergo naturopathy treatment in Bangalore
Mumbai: Social activist Anna Hazare will be leaving for Bangalore on Monday to undergo a week-long naturopathy treatment, after which he would embark on a country-wide tour.
"Hazare will be leaving Ralegan for Jindal Naturopathy Foundation tomorrow," his aide Datta Awari told PTI over phone from his native village Ralegan Siddhi.
After the treatment, Hazare will undertake an all-India tour, Awari said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj