Anna to undergo naturopathy treatment in Bangalore
Mumbai: Social activist Anna Hazare will be leaving for Bangalore on Monday to undergo a week-long naturopathy treatment, after which he would embark on a country-wide tour.
"Hazare will be leaving Ralegan for Jindal Naturopathy Foundation tomorrow," his aide Datta Awari told PTI over phone from his native village Ralegan Siddhi.
After the treatment, Hazare will undertake an all-India tour, Awari said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly