Arcon developers to set-up spl home scheme for senior citizens
Mumbai: Goa-based Acron Developers, today
announced a special leased home scheme for senior citizens,
which offers them a fully-furnished apartment at an
The scheme `Vivira Residences`, is a chain of
residential communities planned exclusively for independent,
senior-living with world-class services and facilities at
scenic and tranquil locations across the country, Acron
Director, Amar Britto, told reporters here.
"Through this scheme, we want to ensure that senior
citizens, who are looking out for a change in their lives, can
rent an apartment and stay there as long as they wish, for an
affordable rent," Britto said.
The first set of Vivara homes, set up in north Goa,
would be rolled-out in the next few months. The unit would
have 52 apartments, Britto said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'