Arcon developers to set-up spl home scheme for senior citizens
Mumbai: Goa-based Acron Developers, today
announced a special leased home scheme for senior citizens,
which offers them a fully-furnished apartment at an
The scheme `Vivira Residences`, is a chain of
residential communities planned exclusively for independent,
senior-living with world-class services and facilities at
scenic and tranquil locations across the country, Acron
Director, Amar Britto, told reporters here.
"Through this scheme, we want to ensure that senior
citizens, who are looking out for a change in their lives, can
rent an apartment and stay there as long as they wish, for an
affordable rent," Britto said.
The first set of Vivara homes, set up in north Goa,
would be rolled-out in the next few months. The unit would
have 52 apartments, Britto said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets
- After Jayalalithaa, Sasikala Natarajan holds all cards – Know more about her