Army recruit murdered in Beed
Parli: A 19-year-old military recruit was allegedly murdered by unidentified persons, police said on Monday.
Abhiraj Kande, a resident of Jirewadi village, was called out of his house by a group of 5-6 persons and was allegedly killed by them on way to Beed city last night, they said.
Kande had completed a six-month training at Secunderabad-based Military Training Centre in Andhra Pradesh, police said.
According to police, Kande`s postmortem report revealed that he was attacked with a sharp-edged weapon by the assailants.
A case of murder under section 302 of IPC has been registered against unidentified persons in Parli Vaijnath police station, investigation officer Prashant Deshpande said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Audience don't judge stars with box office numbers: John Abraham
- 'Madaari' is outstanding, says Deepika Padukone
- Three Taliban commanders arrested in Afghanistan's Samangan province
- Kamal Haasan still under medical care in hospital
- Kashmir unrest: Policeman injured in Burhan Wani protest dies, death toll rises to 46