Arup Patnaik admitted to Jaslok Hospital
Mumbai: Former Mumbai police commissioner Arup Patnaik was on Wednesday admitted to Jaslok Hospital after he complained of chest pain.
"Patnaik was admitted after he complained about chest pain and doctors are attending to him," police sources said.
Patnaik had to vacate his post last week after he was promoted to Director-General rank and is now heading the Maharashtra State Security Corporation, while Satyapal Singh has been appointed as the new Mumbai police commissioner.
Sources said Patnaik is likely to be discharged after two or three days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah