Arup Patnaik admitted to Jaslok Hospital
Mumbai: Former Mumbai police commissioner Arup Patnaik was on Wednesday admitted to Jaslok Hospital after he complained of chest pain.
"Patnaik was admitted after he complained about chest pain and doctors are attending to him," police sources said.
Patnaik had to vacate his post last week after he was promoted to Director-General rank and is now heading the Maharashtra State Security Corporation, while Satyapal Singh has been appointed as the new Mumbai police commissioner.
Sources said Patnaik is likely to be discharged after two or three days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing