Aspiring actress raped by spot boy in Mumbai
Mumbai: A 22-year-old aspiring actress, who was desperately in need of a role in a film, was allegedly raped by a spot boy.
Mustafa Masud Ali Khan, 23, posed as a financier and promised the actress that he would get her roles in big banner films.
Talking to DNA, Ganesh Rekulwad, inspector from Goregaon police station, said, “She said she wanted a role in films and Rs 50,000. He agreed to help her but asked for sexual favours in return.”
The actress was a resident of Vashi and had met Mustafa at a studio in Goregaon. She was raped by him 5 times. She lodged a complaint against Mustafa on January 16 and subsequently got him arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof