Aspiring actress raped by spot boy in Mumbai
Mumbai: A 22-year-old aspiring actress, who was desperately in need of a role in a film, was allegedly raped by a spot boy.
Mustafa Masud Ali Khan, 23, posed as a financier and promised the actress that he would get her roles in big banner films.
Talking to DNA, Ganesh Rekulwad, inspector from Goregaon police station, said, “She said she wanted a role in films and Rs 50,000. He agreed to help her but asked for sexual favours in return.”
The actress was a resident of Vashi and had met Mustafa at a studio in Goregaon. She was raped by him 5 times. She lodged a complaint against Mustafa on January 16 and subsequently got him arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter