Aspiring actress raped by spot boy in Mumbai
Mumbai: A 22-year-old aspiring actress, who was desperately in need of a role in a film, was allegedly raped by a spot boy.
Mustafa Masud Ali Khan, 23, posed as a financier and promised the actress that he would get her roles in big banner films.
Talking to DNA, Ganesh Rekulwad, inspector from Goregaon police station, said, “She said she wanted a role in films and Rs 50,000. He agreed to help her but asked for sexual favours in return.”
The actress was a resident of Vashi and had met Mustafa at a studio in Goregaon. She was raped by him 5 times. She lodged a complaint against Mustafa on January 16 and subsequently got him arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress plans nationwide media blitz against 2 years of NDA's 'misrule'; to release film, booklet
- PHOTO: After KKR's loss vs SRH, Shah Rukh Khan Tweets heart-wrenching image of cheerleaders crying
- Kardashians offered USD 100 million movie deal?
- Supreme Court to hear Italian government's plea on marine today
- Aww! Nargis Fakhri is missing THESE guys and gals