Aspiring actress raped by spot boy in Mumbai
Mumbai: A 22-year-old aspiring actress, who was desperately in need of a role in a film, was allegedly raped by a spot boy.
Mustafa Masud Ali Khan, 23, posed as a financier and promised the actress that he would get her roles in big banner films.
Talking to DNA, Ganesh Rekulwad, inspector from Goregaon police station, said, “She said she wanted a role in films and Rs 50,000. He agreed to help her but asked for sexual favours in return.”
The actress was a resident of Vashi and had met Mustafa at a studio in Goregaon. She was raped by him 5 times. She lodged a complaint against Mustafa on January 16 and subsequently got him arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof