Aspiring actress raped by spot boy in Mumbai
Mumbai: A 22-year-old aspiring actress, who was desperately in need of a role in a film, was allegedly raped by a spot boy.
Mustafa Masud Ali Khan, 23, posed as a financier and promised the actress that he would get her roles in big banner films.
Talking to DNA, Ganesh Rekulwad, inspector from Goregaon police station, said, “She said she wanted a role in films and Rs 50,000. He agreed to help her but asked for sexual favours in return.”
The actress was a resident of Vashi and had met Mustafa at a studio in Goregaon. She was raped by him 5 times. She lodged a complaint against Mustafa on January 16 and subsequently got him arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind