Athawale urges Bhujbal to join mega-alliance
Mumbai: RPI leader Ramdas Athawale Monday urged the Maharashtra PWD Minister Chhagan Bhujbal to join the `Shiv Shakti-Bhim Shakti` mega-alliance of Shiv Sena-BJP and RPI.
"Bhujbal should join the mega-alliance so as to create a strong political front. Congress and NCP have used the Dalit community only for the sake of politics. They have not been given respectable positions in the government," Athawale said here.
Yesterday, Bhujbal had said in Nashik that he was being targeted and charges of corruption were being levelled against him as he hailed from the OBC community.
Politicians from backward community were presently being cornered, Athawale said, adding, "Leaders from the Dalit community are not taken into consideration in any decision making process."
"We have joined hands with Shiv Sena-BJP to teach Congress-NCP a lesson. Bhujbal should also join our mega-alliance," Athawale, stressed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP