Athawale urges Bhujbal to join mega-alliance
Mumbai: RPI leader Ramdas Athawale Monday urged the Maharashtra PWD Minister Chhagan Bhujbal to join the `Shiv Shakti-Bhim Shakti` mega-alliance of Shiv Sena-BJP and RPI.
"Bhujbal should join the mega-alliance so as to create a strong political front. Congress and NCP have used the Dalit community only for the sake of politics. They have not been given respectable positions in the government," Athawale said here.
Yesterday, Bhujbal had said in Nashik that he was being targeted and charges of corruption were being levelled against him as he hailed from the OBC community.
Politicians from backward community were presently being cornered, Athawale said, adding, "Leaders from the Dalit community are not taken into consideration in any decision making process."
"We have joined hands with Shiv Sena-BJP to teach Congress-NCP a lesson. Bhujbal should also join our mega-alliance," Athawale, stressed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof