ATS custody extended for three in Pune blast case
Mumbai: A special MCOCA court here on Thursday extended the ATS custody of three accused in the Pune blast case till January 24.
The Anti-Terrorism Squad had sought further custody saying that it wanted to confront Bunty Jahangirdhar, who was recently arrested, with these three accused.
The court remanded Sayyed Arif alias Kashif Biyabani (32), Munib Iqbal Memon (31) and Farooq Bagwan (31) in further ATS custody, while Firoze Sayyed, Irfan Landge, Imran Khan and Asad Khan were sent to judicial custody.
Four coordinated low-intensity explosions had struck the arterial J M Road in the heart of Pune city on August 1 last year, injuring one person.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees