ATS custody extended for three in Pune blast case
Mumbai: A special MCOCA court here on Thursday extended the ATS custody of three accused in the Pune blast case till January 24.
The Anti-Terrorism Squad had sought further custody saying that it wanted to confront Bunty Jahangirdhar, who was recently arrested, with these three accused.
The court remanded Sayyed Arif alias Kashif Biyabani (32), Munib Iqbal Memon (31) and Farooq Bagwan (31) in further ATS custody, while Firoze Sayyed, Irfan Landge, Imran Khan and Asad Khan were sent to judicial custody.
Four coordinated low-intensity explosions had struck the arterial J M Road in the heart of Pune city on August 1 last year, injuring one person.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- DNA: Growing Russia-China ties a concern for India
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Woman set ablaze in UP, Akhilesh orders magisterial probe
- Waterlogging, traffic jams in Delhi after rains
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi