ATS custody extended for three in Pune blast case
Mumbai: A special MCOCA court here on Thursday extended the ATS custody of three accused in the Pune blast case till January 24.
The Anti-Terrorism Squad had sought further custody saying that it wanted to confront Bunty Jahangirdhar, who was recently arrested, with these three accused.
The court remanded Sayyed Arif alias Kashif Biyabani (32), Munib Iqbal Memon (31) and Farooq Bagwan (31) in further ATS custody, while Firoze Sayyed, Irfan Landge, Imran Khan and Asad Khan were sent to judicial custody.
Four coordinated low-intensity explosions had struck the arterial J M Road in the heart of Pune city on August 1 last year, injuring one person.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!