ATS gets leads in Pune blast case
Mumbai: Maharashtra ATS on Tuesday claimed to have got some leads in the Pune blast case with CCTV footage showing two persons on a motorcycle moving suspiciously in the area around the time of the explosions.
"The CCTV footage has captured two persons on a motorcycle moving suspiciously in the area. Though some CCTVs there were non-functional at that time, some others were functional and those have captured their movement. The CCTV footages will play a key role in the investigation," an ATS official said.
"We have got a definite direction to probe and some good leads," the official said, adding that the police were making enquiries with local motorcycle repairers at various garages.
Four low intensity explosions took place between 7.37 pm and 8.15 pm on August 1 in the heart of Pune on Junglee Maharaj Road.
The National Investigation Agency, Maharashtra Anti- Terrorism Squad (ATS) and Pune crime branch have been simultaneously conducting probe into the blasts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical