ATS ropes in foreign firm to enhance CCTV images
Mumbai: Maharashtra ATS, probing the July
13 serial blasts, is taking the assistance of a foreign firm
to enhance quality of the CCTV footages recorded at the three
locations, a senior police official said.
The volume of these footages, which are playing a
crucial role in helping investigators trace the sequence of
events that led to the blasts, is huge and many of the images
are not clear.
"There was a need to enhance the images. We are taking
help of technical experts of a foreign-based firm for this
job," a police official said.
The investigators had also found a photograph of an
unidentified person at one of the locations in the CCTV
footages and through enhanced image, the face of the person
can be easily seen, the official said.
Nineteen people were killed and over 130 injured in
the three blasts on Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- WATCH: Chilling video of Gwalior road mishap and miraculous escape of two scooty riders
- 'Sultan' moment: Salman Khan, nephew Ahil clicked in wrestling mood
- Palestinian killed in exchange of fire with Israeli army
- Girl commits suicide after being ragged in Kerala, three final year students arrested
- Japan knife attacker grins before cameras