ATS ropes in foreign firm to enhance CCTV images
Mumbai: Maharashtra ATS, probing the July
13 serial blasts, is taking the assistance of a foreign firm
to enhance quality of the CCTV footages recorded at the three
locations, a senior police official said.
The volume of these footages, which are playing a
crucial role in helping investigators trace the sequence of
events that led to the blasts, is huge and many of the images
are not clear.
"There was a need to enhance the images. We are taking
help of technical experts of a foreign-based firm for this
job," a police official said.
The investigators had also found a photograph of an
unidentified person at one of the locations in the CCTV
footages and through enhanced image, the face of the person
can be easily seen, the official said.
Nineteen people were killed and over 130 injured in
the three blasts on Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Watch: PM Modi addresses rally in Moradabad, UP - Part II
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what