ATS ropes in foreign firm to enhance CCTV images
Mumbai: Maharashtra ATS, probing the July
13 serial blasts, is taking the assistance of a foreign firm
to enhance quality of the CCTV footages recorded at the three
locations, a senior police official said.
The volume of these footages, which are playing a
crucial role in helping investigators trace the sequence of
events that led to the blasts, is huge and many of the images
are not clear.
"There was a need to enhance the images. We are taking
help of technical experts of a foreign-based firm for this
job," a police official said.
The investigators had also found a photograph of an
unidentified person at one of the locations in the CCTV
footages and through enhanced image, the face of the person
can be easily seen, the official said.
Nineteen people were killed and over 130 injured in
the three blasts on Wednesday.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed