ATS ropes in foreign firm to enhance CCTV images
Mumbai: Maharashtra ATS, probing the July
13 serial blasts, is taking the assistance of a foreign firm
to enhance quality of the CCTV footages recorded at the three
locations, a senior police official said.
The volume of these footages, which are playing a
crucial role in helping investigators trace the sequence of
events that led to the blasts, is huge and many of the images
are not clear.
"There was a need to enhance the images. We are taking
help of technical experts of a foreign-based firm for this
job," a police official said.
The investigators had also found a photograph of an
unidentified person at one of the locations in the CCTV
footages and through enhanced image, the face of the person
can be easily seen, the official said.
Nineteen people were killed and over 130 injured in
the three blasts on Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISIS threat: Home Ministry holds meeting with 12 state DGPs
- Delhi: Doctor found dead in RML hospital's parking lot
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Playing politics on terror: Is this how the govt will combat terrorism?
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement