ATS ropes in foreign firm to enhance CCTV images
Mumbai: Maharashtra ATS, probing the July
13 serial blasts, is taking the assistance of a foreign firm
to enhance quality of the CCTV footages recorded at the three
locations, a senior police official said.
The volume of these footages, which are playing a
crucial role in helping investigators trace the sequence of
events that led to the blasts, is huge and many of the images
are not clear.
"There was a need to enhance the images. We are taking
help of technical experts of a foreign-based firm for this
job," a police official said.
The investigators had also found a photograph of an
unidentified person at one of the locations in the CCTV
footages and through enhanced image, the face of the person
can be easily seen, the official said.
Nineteen people were killed and over 130 injured in
the three blasts on Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'