Attack in Thane village, one injured
Thane: One person was seriously injured when some people of a particular community allegedly attacked villagers near Kalyan township in Thane district, police said.
A police force comprising SRPF and the RAF was rushed to the spot and the situation was under control, they said.
This morning, a mob of people of a community hurled stones on villagers of Atali in which one person sustained injuries, police said adding that he has been admitted to a local hospital.
Following the incident, Atali observed a bandh. An offence has been registered against the mob under relevant sections, though no one was arrested so far in this connection, police said.
The reason behind the attack was yet to be ascertained, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof