Azad has a narrow escape in Maharashtra
New Delhi: Union Health Minister Ghulam Nabi
Azad had a narrow escape Friday when the tyres of a small jet he was travelling in burst while landing in Maharashtra`s Amravati district.
Azad, who was going to the district for a political
rally, is safe.
He was going to Amravati from Akola along with some other
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- Ravindra Jadeja: Indian all-rounder to get engaged today