Azad has a narrow escape in Maharashtra
New Delhi: Union Health Minister Ghulam Nabi
Azad had a narrow escape Friday when the tyres of a small jet he was travelling in burst while landing in Maharashtra`s Amravati district.
Azad, who was going to the district for a political
rally, is safe.
He was going to Amravati from Akola along with some other
- Security beefed in Manipur areas after three murders
- Ability to smell food through mouth may decline with age
- Transplantation along highways could be linked to NREGA: Minister
- 8 die of sunstroke as heat wave continues in Odisha
- IPL 2016, Match 23: Chris Morris' 82 off 32 not enough for Delhi; Gujarat win by 1 run