Bad weather shuts Mumbai airport briefly
Mumbai: A day after the city witnessed a fresh wave of terror, operations at Mumbai`s Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport were on Thursday briefly suspended due to low visibility following heavy rains.
Seven incoming flights and 10 departures were affected between 11.10 a.m. and 11.23 a.m. as visibility dropped to 350 metres. But the flights gradually resumed after the weather improved, an official said.
Mumbai has been receiving heavy rains the past two days, disrupting road, rail and air traffic.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan