Bag with Rs 2 cr recovered at Mumbai’s CST
Mumbai: The authorities on Saturday recovered upto Rs 2 crores from Mumbai’s CST railway station.
The unclaimed money was recovered from a bag which was kept in the cloak room of the station.
A team of the Income Tax department is at the site to carry out the investigations.
Further details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog