Bag with Rs 2 cr recovered at Mumbai’s CST
Mumbai: The authorities on Saturday recovered upto Rs 2 crores from Mumbai’s CST railway station.
The unclaimed money was recovered from a bag which was kept in the cloak room of the station.
A team of the Income Tax department is at the site to carry out the investigations.
Further details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman