Bal Thackeray critical: Mumbai film industry shut
Mumbai: As a mark of solidarity with Shiv Sena supremo Bal Thackeray who remains in a critical condition, cine artists and other associations have called for a complete shutdown of the Mumbai film industry on Thursday.
As per reports, film as well as TV serial shooting has been suspended at most studios. Many artists have also voluntarily decided to stay away from work.
The health condition of 86-year-old Bala Saheb remains critical even as a team of doctors are keeping a close watch on his condition. His condition has shown marginal improvement, prompting doctors to take him off life support.
Reports said that Thackeray has started responding to the medications.
Thousands of anxious partymen and his admirers have converged outside ‘Matoshree’ to get first hand information about the health condition of the octogenarian.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof