Bal Thackeray fine, don’t spread rumours: Raj Thackeray
Mumbai: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) chief Raj Thackeray on Saturday cautioned against spreading rumours about the health condition of his uncle and Shiv Sena supremo Bal Thackeray.
Raj said his uncle Bal Thackeray’s health condition was better.
Thackeray is at present undergoing treatment at his residence, Matoshree, in suburban Bandra in Mumbai.
Raj’s remarks came after reports quoted doctors as saying that Bal Thackeray was critical. The 86-year-old Shiv Sena chief has been suffering from lung and pancreatic ailments.
On Saturday, former president Pratibha Patil called on Bal Thackeray at his residence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!
- VIDEO: Shikhar Dhawan reveals impact of Yuvraj Singh in India dressing room
- Kidnappers treated me well, gave me money to reach home: Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna's 36-hour ordeal