Bal Thackeray fine, don’t spread rumours: Raj Thackeray
Mumbai: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) chief Raj Thackeray on Saturday cautioned against spreading rumours about the health condition of his uncle and Shiv Sena supremo Bal Thackeray.
Raj said his uncle Bal Thackeray’s health condition was better.
Thackeray is at present undergoing treatment at his residence, Matoshree, in suburban Bandra in Mumbai.
Raj’s remarks came after reports quoted doctors as saying that Bal Thackeray was critical. The 86-year-old Shiv Sena chief has been suffering from lung and pancreatic ailments.
On Saturday, former president Pratibha Patil called on Bal Thackeray at his residence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India planning to buy Russian S-400 Triumf air defence missile systems: Report
- How Twitteratis reacted to PM Modi calling Prakash Singh Badal 'Nelson Mandela'
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off