Bal Thackeray`s ashes immersed in Arabian Sea
Mumbai: The ashes of late Shiv Sena supremo Bal Thackeray were on Friday immersed in the Arabian Sea by his son and party executive president Uddhav Thackeray.
Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) president and Bal Thackeray`s nephew Raj Thackeray was also present at the Gateway of India, where the family had gathered to immerse the ashes.
The 86-year-old Sena patriarch died on November 18 at his residence `Matoshree` after a prolonged illness.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- No confirmation on meeting with Manohar Parrikar on OROP: Ex-servicemen
- Vyapam scam: Only courts can order CBI probe, says Rajnath Singh