Bandh in Aurangabad to protest Gaya blasts
Aurangabad: Barring a few incidents of stone-pelting, the bandh in protest against the Bodh Gaya blasts passed off peacefully here on Wednesday.
All the major parties had supported the bandh.
A procession was taken out in the morning which included workers of political parties as well as members of various Buddhist associations.
Business establishments and shops in the city remained closed.
Some miscreants hurled stones at the shops in Nirala Bazaar, but nobody was hurt, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?