Bargirl killed in Mumbai, police launch manhunt
Mumbai: The Mumbai police have launched a manhunt to trace a person who allegedly killed a 21-year old bar girl by strangulating her.
According to police, they got information from a hospital`s casualty department this morning that a girl with visible strangulation marks had died during treatment. The police said that Sunita, a resident of MAHADA colony in Tardeo in Central Mumbai, was staying with her live-in partner, Radheye.
Her neighbours found that Sunita, a bar girl by profession, was unconscious and took her to the Nair hospital where she was declared dead.
"When we inspected her body, we found that she was strangled using a rope," said a police official adding that Radheye was missing from the place. "We suspect that Sunita was killed due to some domestic fight with Radheyeand were looking for him," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal