Bargirl killed in Mumbai, police launch manhunt
Mumbai: The Mumbai police have launched a manhunt to trace a person who allegedly killed a 21-year old bar girl by strangulating her.
According to police, they got information from a hospital`s casualty department this morning that a girl with visible strangulation marks had died during treatment. The police said that Sunita, a resident of MAHADA colony in Tardeo in Central Mumbai, was staying with her live-in partner, Radheye.
Her neighbours found that Sunita, a bar girl by profession, was unconscious and took her to the Nair hospital where she was declared dead.
"When we inspected her body, we found that she was strangled using a rope," said a police official adding that Radheye was missing from the place. "We suspect that Sunita was killed due to some domestic fight with Radheyeand were looking for him," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Revealed: How Pakistan's ISI spy racket operated in India