Bargirl killed in Mumbai, police launch manhunt
Mumbai: The Mumbai police have launched a manhunt to trace a person who allegedly killed a 21-year old bar girl by strangulating her.
According to police, they got information from a hospital`s casualty department this morning that a girl with visible strangulation marks had died during treatment. The police said that Sunita, a resident of MAHADA colony in Tardeo in Central Mumbai, was staying with her live-in partner, Radheye.
Her neighbours found that Sunita, a bar girl by profession, was unconscious and took her to the Nair hospital where she was declared dead.
"When we inspected her body, we found that she was strangled using a rope," said a police official adding that Radheye was missing from the place. "We suspect that Sunita was killed due to some domestic fight with Radheyeand were looking for him," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?
- Met Dawood Ibrahim in London, he wanted to return to India: Ram Jethmalani