Bargirl killed in Mumbai, police launch manhunt
Mumbai: The Mumbai police have launched a manhunt to trace a person who allegedly killed a 21-year old bar girl by strangulating her.
According to police, they got information from a hospital`s casualty department this morning that a girl with visible strangulation marks had died during treatment. The police said that Sunita, a resident of MAHADA colony in Tardeo in Central Mumbai, was staying with her live-in partner, Radheye.
Her neighbours found that Sunita, a bar girl by profession, was unconscious and took her to the Nair hospital where she was declared dead.
"When we inspected her body, we found that she was strangled using a rope," said a police official adding that Radheye was missing from the place. "We suspect that Sunita was killed due to some domestic fight with Radheyeand were looking for him," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash