Bedroom inside bar in Mumbai!
Mumbai: Days after an international sex racket was busted, Mumbai Police raided a bar & restaurant in Borivali and arrested over 20 girls involved in sex trade.
Although sex trade operators are known for devising ingénues ways to escape law but the ‘experienced’ police were in for a surprise when they raided Nishant Bar and Restuarent in Borivali on Thursday night.
As per the police, the proprietors of bar were running a full-fledged sex racket under the grab of ‘legal’ bar business.
The bar and restaurant was operated from a huge hall, where everything was legal. In a corner was a staircase to the basement from where the ‘silent bar’ operated.
Silent bar refers to the set up where there are cubicles with only one sofa-cum-bed for ‘special guests’. They got served by girls who also indulged in sex trade.
Police alert system was ‘hi-tec’ too. As per the police, a person on the ground floor would press an alarm button when the police raided.
The moment they get the signal, girls operating from the basement would make a dash for a door which would take them directly to the adjacent building, from where they would escape to the backside of the building.
The owners of the bar had even kept an escape ready for the girls!
The police recovered Rs four lakhs from a secret compartment in the bar and has arrested the cashier and manger of the ‘enterprise’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends