Bedroom inside bar in Mumbai!
Mumbai: Days after an international sex racket was busted, Mumbai Police raided a bar & restaurant in Borivali and arrested over 20 girls involved in sex trade.
Although sex trade operators are known for devising ingénues ways to escape law but the ‘experienced’ police were in for a surprise when they raided Nishant Bar and Restuarent in Borivali on Thursday night.
As per the police, the proprietors of bar were running a full-fledged sex racket under the grab of ‘legal’ bar business.
The bar and restaurant was operated from a huge hall, where everything was legal. In a corner was a staircase to the basement from where the ‘silent bar’ operated.
Silent bar refers to the set up where there are cubicles with only one sofa-cum-bed for ‘special guests’. They got served by girls who also indulged in sex trade.
Police alert system was ‘hi-tec’ too. As per the police, a person on the ground floor would press an alarm button when the police raided.
The moment they get the signal, girls operating from the basement would make a dash for a door which would take them directly to the adjacent building, from where they would escape to the backside of the building.
The owners of the bar had even kept an escape ready for the girls!
The police recovered Rs four lakhs from a secret compartment in the bar and has arrested the cashier and manger of the ‘enterprise’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?