close
This ad will auto close in 10 seconds

Beed: Two infants die in incubator due to short circuit

Two newborns were killed in a private hospital here when a short circuit increased the temperature in the incubator, police said Wednesday.



Beed: Two newborns were killed in a private hospital here when a short circuit increased the temperature in the incubator, police said Wednesday.

"The two kids, a boy and a girl, were delivered March 7 and were kept in the incubator. Early this (Wednesday) morning, there was a short circuit at the hospital which led to the increase in the temperature of the cradles," Assistant Police Inspector JK Pagar said.

"The skin of the infants was burnt and they were killed," he added.

The incident took place in Dr Munde`s Hospital in Majalgaon village, 80 km from the district headquarters of Beed.

"We have sent the bodies for post-mortem," Pagar said.

IANS

From Zee News

0 Comment - Join the Discussions