Bhujbal, Shivraj Singh Chouhan call on Uddhav
Mumbai: Former Shiv Sena leader Chhagan Bhujbal, who quit the saffron party in 1990s to join Congress, today called on Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray recuperating after undergoing angioplasty.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan also met Uddhav today at the suburban Lilavati Hospital, Sena MLC Dr Deepak Sawant said.
Bhujbal, who later joined Sharad Pawar-led NCP, is now a senior Minister in the Congress-NCP government in Maharashtra.
RPI leader Ramdas Athawale also called on Uddhav in the morning.
52-year-old Uddhav, who underwent angioplasty to remove blockages in his arteries on July 20, is expected to be discharged from the hospital today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read