Bhujbal, Shivraj Singh Chouhan call on Uddhav
Mumbai: Former Shiv Sena leader Chhagan Bhujbal, who quit the saffron party in 1990s to join Congress, today called on Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray recuperating after undergoing angioplasty.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan also met Uddhav today at the suburban Lilavati Hospital, Sena MLC Dr Deepak Sawant said.
Bhujbal, who later joined Sharad Pawar-led NCP, is now a senior Minister in the Congress-NCP government in Maharashtra.
RPI leader Ramdas Athawale also called on Uddhav in the morning.
52-year-old Uddhav, who underwent angioplasty to remove blockages in his arteries on July 20, is expected to be discharged from the hospital today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'