Bhujbal, Shivraj Singh Chouhan call on Uddhav
Mumbai: Former Shiv Sena leader Chhagan Bhujbal, who quit the saffron party in 1990s to join Congress, today called on Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray recuperating after undergoing angioplasty.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan also met Uddhav today at the suburban Lilavati Hospital, Sena MLC Dr Deepak Sawant said.
Bhujbal, who later joined Sharad Pawar-led NCP, is now a senior Minister in the Congress-NCP government in Maharashtra.
RPI leader Ramdas Athawale also called on Uddhav in the morning.
52-year-old Uddhav, who underwent angioplasty to remove blockages in his arteries on July 20, is expected to be discharged from the hospital today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...