Bhujbal, Shivraj Singh Chouhan call on Uddhav
Mumbai: Former Shiv Sena leader Chhagan Bhujbal, who quit the saffron party in 1990s to join Congress, today called on Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray recuperating after undergoing angioplasty.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan also met Uddhav today at the suburban Lilavati Hospital, Sena MLC Dr Deepak Sawant said.
Bhujbal, who later joined Sharad Pawar-led NCP, is now a senior Minister in the Congress-NCP government in Maharashtra.
RPI leader Ramdas Athawale also called on Uddhav in the morning.
52-year-old Uddhav, who underwent angioplasty to remove blockages in his arteries on July 20, is expected to be discharged from the hospital today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH