Bhujbal, Shivraj Singh Chouhan call on Uddhav
Mumbai: Former Shiv Sena leader Chhagan Bhujbal, who quit the saffron party in 1990s to join Congress, today called on Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray recuperating after undergoing angioplasty.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan also met Uddhav today at the suburban Lilavati Hospital, Sena MLC Dr Deepak Sawant said.
Bhujbal, who later joined Sharad Pawar-led NCP, is now a senior Minister in the Congress-NCP government in Maharashtra.
RPI leader Ramdas Athawale also called on Uddhav in the morning.
52-year-old Uddhav, who underwent angioplasty to remove blockages in his arteries on July 20, is expected to be discharged from the hospital today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA