Biggest Mercedes-Benz deal in a day in Aurangabad
This sleepy Maharashtra town showed its massive spending power Friday as 150 gleaming new Mercedes-Benz cars purred out of the company premises with all the paperwork in order.
The buyers, known as the "Aurangabad Group", included top industrialists, businessmen and professionals.
"We wanted to put Aurangabad on the world map by this," commented Rishi Darda, managing director, Lokmat (newspaper) Group and one of the proud buyers of a Merc.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal