BJP, a party with differences: NCP
Mumbai: BJP is a party with differences, the NCP said here on Monday, reacting to L K Advani`s resignation from BJP Parliamentary Board, Election Committee and National Executive.
"The party with a difference is indeed a party with differences as is evident from Advani`s resignation," Maharashtra NCP spokesperson Mahesh Tapase said.
"The fate of NDA is sealed as BJP suffers NaMonia. The UPA will bounce back to power in 2014 Lok Sabha elections," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3