`BJP has deviated from Sangh principles`
Thane: BJP leader and former Maharashtra minister Jagannath Patil on Friday alleged that the party had deviated from the principles and guidelines of the Sangh Parivar.
Despite it being known to be a disciplined party, the BJP leaders were not working according to its principles, Patil said during a seminar `Jansangh to BJP` organised by a Marathi publication in Kalyan.
The BJP was welcoming large number of youths in the partyfold and offering them prime posts, but ignoring the loyal activists, the former MLA alleged.
The senior leaders feel sidelined and are forced to leave the party, he mentioned.
"One should understand that the party is supreme," he stressed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video