`BJP has deviated from Sangh principles`
Thane: BJP leader and former Maharashtra minister Jagannath Patil on Friday alleged that the party had deviated from the principles and guidelines of the Sangh Parivar.
Despite it being known to be a disciplined party, the BJP leaders were not working according to its principles, Patil said during a seminar `Jansangh to BJP` organised by a Marathi publication in Kalyan.
The BJP was welcoming large number of youths in the partyfold and offering them prime posts, but ignoring the loyal activists, the former MLA alleged.
The senior leaders feel sidelined and are forced to leave the party, he mentioned.
"One should understand that the party is supreme," he stressed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...