`BJP has deviated from Sangh principles`
Thane: BJP leader and former Maharashtra minister Jagannath Patil on Friday alleged that the party had deviated from the principles and guidelines of the Sangh Parivar.
Despite it being known to be a disciplined party, the BJP leaders were not working according to its principles, Patil said during a seminar `Jansangh to BJP` organised by a Marathi publication in Kalyan.
The BJP was welcoming large number of youths in the partyfold and offering them prime posts, but ignoring the loyal activists, the former MLA alleged.
The senior leaders feel sidelined and are forced to leave the party, he mentioned.
"One should understand that the party is supreme," he stressed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation