`BJP has deviated from Sangh principles`
Thane: BJP leader and former Maharashtra minister Jagannath Patil on Friday alleged that the party had deviated from the principles and guidelines of the Sangh Parivar.
Despite it being known to be a disciplined party, the BJP leaders were not working according to its principles, Patil said during a seminar `Jansangh to BJP` organised by a Marathi publication in Kalyan.
The BJP was welcoming large number of youths in the partyfold and offering them prime posts, but ignoring the loyal activists, the former MLA alleged.
The senior leaders feel sidelined and are forced to leave the party, he mentioned.
"One should understand that the party is supreme," he stressed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- When Muslim dies they give 20 lakhs, but Hindu doesn't even get 20,000: Sakshi Maharaj
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar