BJP tribal front`s working committee meets in Nagpur
Nagpur: BJP president Nitin Gadkari on Saturday inaugurated a two-day meeting of the working committee of the party`s tribal wing, `Adiwasi Aghadi` (tribals front), here.
Several MPs, Ministers and legislators, particularly from the BJP-ruled states, are attending the meeting.
Maharashtra BJP chief Sudhir Mungantiwar, national organising secretary Narendra Singh Tomar, in-charge of the front Bhagwat Sharan Mathur, Mahendra Singh Pande, Bhupendra Yadav, Trilok Kapur, Som Marandi and Kankamal Katara were present on Saturday, among others.
Party organising secretary Ramlal and front president Faggan Singh Kulaste will be present tomorrow, the concluding day.
Social, economic and political issues of the tribal communities and the current political situation in the country were being discussed at the meeting, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation