BJP tribal front`s working committee meets in Nagpur
Nagpur: BJP president Nitin Gadkari on Saturday inaugurated a two-day meeting of the working committee of the party`s tribal wing, `Adiwasi Aghadi` (tribals front), here.
Several MPs, Ministers and legislators, particularly from the BJP-ruled states, are attending the meeting.
Maharashtra BJP chief Sudhir Mungantiwar, national organising secretary Narendra Singh Tomar, in-charge of the front Bhagwat Sharan Mathur, Mahendra Singh Pande, Bhupendra Yadav, Trilok Kapur, Som Marandi and Kankamal Katara were present on Saturday, among others.
Party organising secretary Ramlal and front president Faggan Singh Kulaste will be present tomorrow, the concluding day.
Social, economic and political issues of the tribal communities and the current political situation in the country were being discussed at the meeting, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert