BJP tribal front`s working committee meets in Nagpur
Nagpur: BJP president Nitin Gadkari on Saturday inaugurated a two-day meeting of the working committee of the party`s tribal wing, `Adiwasi Aghadi` (tribals front), here.
Several MPs, Ministers and legislators, particularly from the BJP-ruled states, are attending the meeting.
Maharashtra BJP chief Sudhir Mungantiwar, national organising secretary Narendra Singh Tomar, in-charge of the front Bhagwat Sharan Mathur, Mahendra Singh Pande, Bhupendra Yadav, Trilok Kapur, Som Marandi and Kankamal Katara were present on Saturday, among others.
Party organising secretary Ramlal and front president Faggan Singh Kulaste will be present tomorrow, the concluding day.
Social, economic and political issues of the tribal communities and the current political situation in the country were being discussed at the meeting, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'