BJP tribal front`s working committee meets in Nagpur
Nagpur: BJP president Nitin Gadkari on Saturday inaugurated a two-day meeting of the working committee of the party`s tribal wing, `Adiwasi Aghadi` (tribals front), here.
Several MPs, Ministers and legislators, particularly from the BJP-ruled states, are attending the meeting.
Maharashtra BJP chief Sudhir Mungantiwar, national organising secretary Narendra Singh Tomar, in-charge of the front Bhagwat Sharan Mathur, Mahendra Singh Pande, Bhupendra Yadav, Trilok Kapur, Som Marandi and Kankamal Katara were present on Saturday, among others.
Party organising secretary Ramlal and front president Faggan Singh Kulaste will be present tomorrow, the concluding day.
Social, economic and political issues of the tribal communities and the current political situation in the country were being discussed at the meeting, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Massive surge in BJP's seats; counting underway
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena, BJP supporters clash in Mumbai; Congress wiped out from state
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM bags 5 seats; counting underway