BJP worker booked for molestation
Mumbai: A BJP worker was arrested on Sunday for allegedly molesting a fisherwoman in his locality, police said.
Mohan Saini, a resident of Malabar Hill area in South Mumbai, was later released on bail on a personal bond of Rs 15,000, they said.
"Saini verbally abused the woman, passed lewd comments and sought certain `favours` from her for allowing her to set the stall in the area. He also assaulted the woman`s husband," police said.
Saini was booked for breach of peace and molestation following the complaint, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH