BJP worker booked for molestation
Mumbai: A BJP worker was arrested on Sunday for allegedly molesting a fisherwoman in his locality, police said.
Mohan Saini, a resident of Malabar Hill area in South Mumbai, was later released on bail on a personal bond of Rs 15,000, they said.
"Saini verbally abused the woman, passed lewd comments and sought certain `favours` from her for allowing her to set the stall in the area. He also assaulted the woman`s husband," police said.
Saini was booked for breach of peace and molestation following the complaint, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Lok Sabha passes child labour Bill despite opposition from children's rights activists
- India unlikely to get Kohinoor diamond back, hints UK minister
- Narshingh Yadav doping scandal: ‘Intruder’ who may have spiked wrestler's food identified?
- IMF says Egypt seeking financial support
- Pacer Kagiso Rabada scoops six South African awards