BJP worker booked for molestation
Mumbai: A BJP worker was arrested on Sunday for allegedly molesting a fisherwoman in his locality, police said.
Mohan Saini, a resident of Malabar Hill area in South Mumbai, was later released on bail on a personal bond of Rs 15,000, they said.
"Saini verbally abused the woman, passed lewd comments and sought certain `favours` from her for allowing her to set the stall in the area. He also assaulted the woman`s husband," police said.
Saini was booked for breach of peace and molestation following the complaint, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II
- WTA world rankings: Serena Williams still reigns as number one
- OP Jaisha marathon row: Vijay Goyal passes the buck to IOA, assures probe
- Xiaomi likely to unveil Redmi Note 4 on August 25
- Natural to express grief over mistreatment of Dalits: LK Advani
- Hundreds of NASA's studies now available online for free!