BJP`s `jail bharo` cancelled after Mantralaya fire
Mumbai: The BJP`s jail bharo agitation was cancelled here today in the wake of the massive fire at the Mantralaya.
"Due to fire at the Mantralaya here yesterday, the BJP `jail bharo` has been cancelled here," Maharashtra BJP chief Sudhir Mugantiwar said.
The nation-wide agitation, however, continued in other parts of Maharashtra, as part of the BJP`s protest against rising inflation and corruption in the country.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar