BJP`s `jail bharo` cancelled after Mantralaya fire
Mumbai: The BJP`s jail bharo agitation was cancelled here today in the wake of the massive fire at the Mantralaya.
"Due to fire at the Mantralaya here yesterday, the BJP `jail bharo` has been cancelled here," Maharashtra BJP chief Sudhir Mugantiwar said.
The nation-wide agitation, however, continued in other parts of Maharashtra, as part of the BJP`s protest against rising inflation and corruption in the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29