BJP`s `jail bharo` cancelled after Mantralaya fire
Mumbai: The BJP`s jail bharo agitation was cancelled here today in the wake of the massive fire at the Mantralaya.
"Due to fire at the Mantralaya here yesterday, the BJP `jail bharo` has been cancelled here," Maharashtra BJP chief Sudhir Mugantiwar said.
The nation-wide agitation, however, continued in other parts of Maharashtra, as part of the BJP`s protest against rising inflation and corruption in the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Watch Video - World's highest glass-bottom bridge opens in China 600 feet above a canyon!