BJP`s `jail bharo` cancelled after Mantralaya fire
Mumbai: The BJP`s jail bharo agitation was cancelled here today in the wake of the massive fire at the Mantralaya.
"Due to fire at the Mantralaya here yesterday, the BJP `jail bharo` has been cancelled here," Maharashtra BJP chief Sudhir Mugantiwar said.
The nation-wide agitation, however, continued in other parts of Maharashtra, as part of the BJP`s protest against rising inflation and corruption in the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'