BJP`s version of `Kolaveri` to woo BMC voters
Mumbai: City unit of BJP on Friday unveiled a
CD containing party`s campaign song, based on the tune of
popular `Kolaveri Di` song, ahead of the Brihanmumbai
Municipal Corporation elections.
The song `Kamalavari` appeals the voters in Marathi to
cast their vote for the party.
Talking to reporters after launching the CD, BJP
Mumbai chief Raj Purohit said, "There is very small turnout of
people in the Congress-NCP rallies. They have only formulated
policies, but have done nothing. Industrial units and
corporates are going out of the state."
If the Congress-NCP come to power in Mumbai civic
body, not a single tract of vacant land would be left in the
metropolis, Purohit said adding that the land schemes would
only benefit the Bangladeshis.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days