Bodh Gaya blasts: Alert sounded in Maharashtra
Mumbai: In the wake of serial blasts at Bodh Gaya on Sunday, an alert has been sounded in Maharashtra, state Home Minister RR Patil said.
"Yes, an alert has been sounded in the state even though there are no specific inputs or threats," Patil told.
He also appealed to maintain calm in the state.
"The attack is highly condemnable. I appeal to the people, particularly the Dalit community, to maintain calm. If required, security will be beefed up at the Buddhist pilgrim sites in the state," he said, adding that the state government would help the Centre in the investigation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief