Bodh Gaya blasts: Alert sounded in Maharashtra
Mumbai: In the wake of serial blasts at Bodh Gaya on Sunday, an alert has been sounded in Maharashtra, state Home Minister RR Patil said.
"Yes, an alert has been sounded in the state even though there are no specific inputs or threats," Patil told.
He also appealed to maintain calm in the state.
"The attack is highly condemnable. I appeal to the people, particularly the Dalit community, to maintain calm. If required, security will be beefed up at the Buddhist pilgrim sites in the state," he said, adding that the state government would help the Centre in the investigation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city