Bodh Gaya blasts: Alert sounded in Maharashtra
Mumbai: In the wake of serial blasts at Bodh Gaya on Sunday, an alert has been sounded in Maharashtra, state Home Minister RR Patil said.
"Yes, an alert has been sounded in the state even though there are no specific inputs or threats," Patil told.
He also appealed to maintain calm in the state.
"The attack is highly condemnable. I appeal to the people, particularly the Dalit community, to maintain calm. If required, security will be beefed up at the Buddhist pilgrim sites in the state," he said, adding that the state government would help the Centre in the investigation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- US reaffirms cooperation with India in fight against terrorism
- Watch: Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra’s desi swag will make you go crazy!
- Search for missing IAF AN-32 aircraft continues for sixth day
- Man who tried to commit suicide outside Chhattisgarh CM's house dies
- Watch how you can keep your bookshelves neat and clean!