Body of suspect who plunged from sealink, found at Dadar shore
Mumbai: The body of an unidentified man, who jumped into sea from Bandra Worli Sea Link after throwing a suspicious object into the water, was found off Dadar shore
in central Mumbai, police said Sunday.
The man aged between 30 to 35 years was captured in
the CCTV footage walking on the bridge and carrying a
suspicious object yesterday morning, they said.
there asked him to come to police chowky. However, the
panicked man threw the object in the water and plunged from
the bridge, they said.
An alert was sent to all the police stations in the
region and search operation was started in the sea but in
Past midnight, the body was found at the shores of
Dadar, police said adding they could not find anything that
could help them establish his identity.
"The deceased was clean shaven and appears to be from
a good family. It indicates that it is a case of suicide, no
suspicious object was found from him," A D Unde, Senior
Inspector at Dadar Police Station said.
The body was taken to civic-run Sion hospital for post
mortem report, police said adding further probe was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?