Bomb scare on GoAir flight 343 in Mumbai
Mumbai: Security forces carried out an extensive check onboard a GoAir flight at the Mumbai airport after a suspected message was received on Saturday warning it would be blown up, as per CNN-IBN.
The Delhi-bound GoAir flight 343 has been shifted to the isolation bay after the threatening message was received.
As per initial reports, the flight was ready for take-off when the pilot reportedly received information from the Air Traffic Control about the presence of a possible bomb and was asked to come back.
The chaos and security check is expected to delay the flight by around four hours, the Air Traffic Control has informed.
At the moment a thorough security check is being conducted inside the plane. The help of sniffer dogs is also being taken. Passengers are also being frisked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof