Bomb scare on GoAir flight 343 in Mumbai
Mumbai: Security forces carried out an extensive check onboard a GoAir flight at the Mumbai airport after a suspected message was received on Saturday warning it would be blown up, as per CNN-IBN.
The Delhi-bound GoAir flight 343 has been shifted to the isolation bay after the threatening message was received.
As per initial reports, the flight was ready for take-off when the pilot reportedly received information from the Air Traffic Control about the presence of a possible bomb and was asked to come back.
The chaos and security check is expected to delay the flight by around four hours, the Air Traffic Control has informed.
At the moment a thorough security check is being conducted inside the plane. The help of sniffer dogs is also being taken. Passengers are also being frisked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'