Bomb scare on GoAir flight 343 in Mumbai
Mumbai: Security forces carried out an extensive check onboard a GoAir flight at the Mumbai airport after a suspected message was received on Saturday warning it would be blown up, as per CNN-IBN.
The Delhi-bound GoAir flight 343 has been shifted to the isolation bay after the threatening message was received.
As per initial reports, the flight was ready for take-off when the pilot reportedly received information from the Air Traffic Control about the presence of a possible bomb and was asked to come back.
The chaos and security check is expected to delay the flight by around four hours, the Air Traffic Control has informed.
At the moment a thorough security check is being conducted inside the plane. The help of sniffer dogs is also being taken. Passengers are also being frisked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Five simple tips to eat healthy!