Bomb scare on GoAir flight 343 in Mumbai
Mumbai: Security forces carried out an extensive check onboard a GoAir flight at the Mumbai airport after a suspected message was received on Saturday warning it would be blown up, as per CNN-IBN.
The Delhi-bound GoAir flight 343 has been shifted to the isolation bay after the threatening message was received.
As per initial reports, the flight was ready for take-off when the pilot reportedly received information from the Air Traffic Control about the presence of a possible bomb and was asked to come back.
The chaos and security check is expected to delay the flight by around four hours, the Air Traffic Control has informed.
At the moment a thorough security check is being conducted inside the plane. The help of sniffer dogs is also being taken. Passengers are also being frisked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram on July 30