Bomb scare on GoAir flight 343 in Mumbai
Mumbai: Security forces carried out an extensive check onboard a GoAir flight at the Mumbai airport after a suspected message was received on Saturday warning it would be blown up, as per CNN-IBN.
The Delhi-bound GoAir flight 343 has been shifted to the isolation bay after the threatening message was received.
As per initial reports, the flight was ready for take-off when the pilot reportedly received information from the Air Traffic Control about the presence of a possible bomb and was asked to come back.
The chaos and security check is expected to delay the flight by around four hours, the Air Traffic Control has informed.
At the moment a thorough security check is being conducted inside the plane. The help of sniffer dogs is also being taken. Passengers are also being frisked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of video of elderly woman being thrashed by daughter
- DNA: Analysis of video of elderly woman being thrashed by daughter - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of IS video proving the authenticity of Batla House encounter
- DNA: Analysis of how adulterated food is putting people's lives at risk
- DNA: How Potassium Bromate and Potassium Iodate in breads can cause cancer
- 'Asian Century' largely depends on India, China: Pranab Mukherjee
- Beijing medals at risk for Russia after positive re-tests
- IPL 2016: AB de Villiers, Iqbal Abdullah take RCB into final with stunning win over GL in Qualifier 1
- Must Read: These are Apple CEO Tim Cook's plans for India!
- NEET Ordinances get President's assent, decks cleared for UG medical admissions by states